Monday, July 7, 2008

Creating a Life Plan


Pastor Jeff always has yearly goals that he is brave enough to put in his blog. But he mentioned way back near January that a fellow Pastor had put his LIFE goals on his blog. That blew my mind!

But the more I thought about it, the more I liked the idea. Just because you write down a Goal does not mean it can't morph and change into something entirely different as your life goes along. There was only one problem. I'm 48 years old, I figured that my life is most assuredly at least half over. Why bother now.

Well I decided to give the life's goal thing another look when I found this article by a Corporate CEO Michael S Hyatt who decided to live his life on purpose.

Since I found Jesus (Or he found me) living my life on purpose has become very important.

I'm going to work on some Life Goals, because my life isn't half over, I've still got half to live!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Cindy don't put yourself down. At 48 you are but a youngster yet.

I'm 44 myself but mentally feel half that age. I maintain a positive outlook on my life, work, etc and frequently tell my children that I intend to be around long enough to be a pain to their grandchildren, let alone mine!

Good post as a reminder though - doesn't matter what age we are we can all action a life plan.